Monday, April 2, 2012

Texas Journalist Sarah Tressler


Houston, Texas

Journalist Sarah Tressler was fired by the Houston Chronicle, after her after-hours, stripping job was revealed.

A rival newspaper, the Houston Press, after discovering a blog Tressler kept about her work as a stripper, published an article about her double life.

“The idea of somebody outing me seemed like it would be like such a mean thing to do that I never thought anybody would do it,” Tressler said. “I guess I was wrong.”

By day, Tressler had mingled with well-heeled and conservative crowds at charity luncheons and galas, covering high society for the Chronicle, one of the nation’s most prestigious newspapers.

By night, the journalist was working in a world of 7-inch heels as an exotic dancer at high-end gentleman’s clubs. She said she has been moonlighting as a dancer “on and off” since 2004.


So guys (or girls),

Hit It Or Not?

2 comments:

Michael said...

When it comes to Sarah Tressler, HIT IT!! (Think she'd let me tape it?)

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful, I'd marry her and hit it twice daily.